Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, March 12, 2021

Watch & Learn: We Sent a Complete Newbie Shopping for a Rolex. Here's What Happened. - HODINKEE

wristwatch.indah.link

The point is, until HODINKEE called, I basically never thought about watches. Like everyone else, I find out the time from my phone, though "find out" is an overstatement, since I am pretty much always staring at it. But I have agreed – enthusiastically, optimistically, as I very much love shoes, bags, cashmere, and other things we acquire because, although they do serve a purpose, they are mostly just fun to have – to spend the next year thinking about watches. I will shop for them; I will notice them on normal people and on actors. I will say things to myself like, "Wow, two characters on Call My Agent are wearing Rados, and the camera zoomed in and lingered on each watch for an unapologetic full two seconds." Then instead of just forgetting about this, I will Google Rado. And voila, we are only three days in, and I have already developed an intense crush on two Rado watches, one sporty one and one sexy one. I spend at least half an hour every day thinking I should just buy one, but I am only at the beginning of my journey. I haven't spent more than 20 minutes of my adult life thinking about watches. I have never gone watch shopping. I can't marry the first prince I see at the ball.

The Link Lonk


March 12, 2021 at 03:00AM
https://ift.tt/3vfhlJc

Watch & Learn: We Sent a Complete Newbie Shopping for a Rolex. Here's What Happened. - HODINKEE

https://ift.tt/3gaCH26
Rolex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Drake gifts Lil Baby a flossy new Rolex - REVOLT TV

wristwatch.indah.link Lil Baby once again showcases the benefits of having obscenely rich friends. On Monday night (June 28), the rapper u...

Popular Posts