Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Vintage Watches: A 1952 Audemars Piguet 'Oversized' Ref. 5072, A 1978 Rolex Explorer II 'Frog's Foot,' And A 1969 Square Patek Philippe Dress Watch - HODINKEE

wristwatch.indah.link

As I write about these two great watches, I have them in front of me and think about how these two would make for a pretty awesome two-watch collection. The 1655 covers you for sporty and casual settings, while the AP can dress things up a notch. However, due to the 37mm case size the AP, it could also be great in everyday settings, and the Explorer II could be worn for more formal occasions if you dare to go against the grain. One other thought that crosses my mind is that even though both of these watches are from famous makers, Rolex and Audemars Piguet, they are both quite esoteric and compliment each other with respect to being rare and somewhat mysterious. The thought of a two-watch collection with these gets me thinking. At the end of the day, I am not sure I could commit, but I would love to add both of these to my daily rotation.   

The Link Lonk


November 25, 2020 at 10:58PM
https://ift.tt/3l8XN2K

Vintage Watches: A 1952 Audemars Piguet 'Oversized' Ref. 5072, A 1978 Rolex Explorer II 'Frog's Foot,' And A 1969 Square Patek Philippe Dress Watch - HODINKEE

https://ift.tt/3gaCH26
Rolex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Drake gifts Lil Baby a flossy new Rolex - REVOLT TV

wristwatch.indah.link Lil Baby once again showcases the benefits of having obscenely rich friends. On Monday night (June 28), the rapper u...

Popular Posts