Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Samsung is indeed working on a Wear OS smartwatch, new evidence suggest - comments - GSMArena.com

wristwatch.indah.link

?

  • Anonymous
  • 6XB

Anonymous, 1 hour agoGood, tell me where Tizen is better than Wear OS.Tizen - the BEST. Wear OS is terrible.

R13936

kanaaka, 4 hours agoi don't really care about what OS inside my smartwatch, whether it's WearOS and Tize... moreYou clearly know both worlds because that's the most useful comment on this article. Apps are so meaningless on smartwatches because why would anyone use an app on the small watch while a big beautiful phone display is right there inside the pocket.

R13936

Anonymous, 2 hours agoTo me Wear OS looks more serious and professional. Tizen looks a bit Disney. Also I still susp... moreNope. My GF has a Wear OS (Fossil Gen 5) watch and I have the OG Galaxy Watch and everything messaging related is way better on Tizen (both our opinions) and she thinks about switching to a Galaxy Watch because of it. For example can I see image previews, can reply with text & emojis while she can only use one of which, open links that have been sent to me.
The only thing WearOS is better at is app selection but I found everything I needed on Tizen so I think Tizen is the better pick. Especially if you consider efficiency because WearOS lasts 18-26 hours tops while I get 3-5 days out of my tizen watch.

?

  • Anonymous
  • 60H

Anonymous, 1 hour agoYour clearly have never used both. Good, tell me where Tizen is better than Wear OS.

P299

This is great news, WearOS has way more apps & watchfaces, but it will be great if Samsung can put their, fall detection & ECG on a WearOS smartwatch, lets hope they keep their own app as GoogleFit is terrible.

?

  • Anonymous
  • ABE

Anonymous, 2 hours agoTo me Wear OS looks more serious and professional. Tizen looks a bit Disney. Also I still susp... moreYour clearly have never used both.

?

  • Anonymous
  • 60H

Anonymous, 4 hours agoWear OS sucks, Samsung please keep Tizen it's superior in every which way.To me Wear OS looks more serious and professional. Tizen looks a bit Disney. Also I still suspect that Wear OS is better for delivering and answering notifications which is still 80% of why we have smartwatches.

?

  • Anonymous
  • IAe

Wear OS sucks, Samsung please keep Tizen it's superior in every which way.

G

  • Guinho
  • P0V

But Wear OS looks like it's abandoned by Google. This system is awful.

k10238

i don't really care about what OS inside my smartwatch, whether it's WearOS and Tizen (Yes, i have both) in the beginning i tought that with WearOS i will get an advantage of larger library of apps, but in the end i'm ended up just using the integrated apps. smartwatch for me is about : watchface, health measurement, notification, and playback button. i don't really need game on my smartwatch, or browsing something, or take a photo with it.

The Link Lonk


March 03, 2021 at 06:45PM
https://ift.tt/3kIBzq0

Samsung is indeed working on a Wear OS smartwatch, new evidence suggest - comments - GSMArena.com

https://ift.tt/2YGK9Ms
Smartwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Drake gifts Lil Baby a flossy new Rolex - REVOLT TV

wristwatch.indah.link Lil Baby once again showcases the benefits of having obscenely rich friends. On Monday night (June 28), the rapper u...

Popular Posts