Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Four + One: The Art Advisor To The NBA Talks Rolex And More - HODINKEE

wristwatch.indah.link

"I got the call from my AD that the watch was available but I slept on it. I went there the next day and the whole store was empty. No one at all, just me. I remember feeling so bad and ashamed that, you know, this pandemic is happening and I'm about to drop all this money on a watch. But I called a friend of mine – again – just to get advice and they said, 'Just do it. With that watch, you don't question it, you just do it,' and I did."

The Link Lonk


May 20, 2021 at 01:00AM
https://ift.tt/3u1pZJm

Four + One: The Art Advisor To The NBA Talks Rolex And More - HODINKEE

https://ift.tt/3gaCH26
Rolex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Drake gifts Lil Baby a flossy new Rolex - REVOLT TV

wristwatch.indah.link Lil Baby once again showcases the benefits of having obscenely rich friends. On Monday night (June 28), the rapper u...

Popular Posts